RETURNS AND EXCHANGE POLICY
This policy is applicable to online purchases only. It is not applicable on retail store purchases.
- Items must be returned or exchanged within 7 days of the purchase date.
- All items must be unworn and unwashed, with all original tags attached.
- All intimates, socks, tattoos, jewellery, belts, hats, bags, scarves and cushions are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- All discounted items are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- All Cash-on-Delivery purchases will be refunded with online store credit only.
- Refunds will be refunded to the original credit/debit card used for payment of the order. If that is no longer valid, then you will receive online store credit.
- The customer is responsible for the return shipping. All shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Online orders cannot be returned in stores. It can only be processed online.
In the case of a return or exchange, please follow the instructions on the invoice included with your package. Mark on the form what items you are returning, and mail it to us at this address:
Al Joud Centre
15a Street, Al Quoz
P.O. Box 124860
Applicable only for purchases made online.
Upon receiving the returned pieces, we will process it within 7 days. Your refund will be credited back to the original credit/debit card used to place the order. If that is not longer valid then you will be refunded with online store credit. Refunds may take additional 5-7 days depending on your bank. We will notify you on your registered e-mail when we process your refund.
We do not accept returns for items purchased in our stores. Please refer to the return policy printed on your receipt for any store purchases.